When Alexis was a toddler I never had to worry about her getting into things. With Eli...its a whole other story! This kid is constantly into everything! He is so boy! I have had to basically clean out my drawers in my bathroom and some in the kitchen because he can't seem to stay out of them! His favorite is getting into my makeup bag and putting eyeliner, foundation and mascara all over his cheeks!

He also loves putting my chapstick on his lips and walks around kissing the open container.

I found him with foundation all over his cheeks and his shirt all twisted with his arm stuck. He probably doesn't stop doing this because I just laugh when I see him like this!

This was lotion that he was trying to eat. My friend and I were having lunch and when we turned to look at him he was eating lotion instead of rubbing it in his arms!
0 comments:
Post a Comment