Sunday, June 24, 2007

100 things about me

1- I can’t stand a lot of messages in my inbox

2- Don’t like having a lot of shows stored on my TiVo

3- I need constant praise when I do something good.

4- I have had 6 knee surgeries

5- I have a cadaver bone in my knee

6- I still sleep with a baby blanket

7- I don’t like to take aspirin or any pain medications, even for a headache

8- I have had both my babies without pain medication (by choice)

9- I spend way too much time on the computer.

10- I also watch way too much TV (but love it)

11- I love talking on the phone to friends

12- A big pet peeve of mine is that every English word has the Spanish word written under it! And I have to hit #1 to hear my options in English.

13- I have a HORRIBLE memory.

14- I like my feet

15- My favorite candy is Twix

16- My favorite cookie is Chocolate Chip

17- I need to work on compassion towards others

18- I don't understand why we have to have Daylight Savings

19- Chocolate Chip Pancakes are my Kryptonite

20- I love to have my toes pulled

21- I’m a sucker for baby clothes

22- I enjoy cleaning the kitchen

23- On the other hand, I hate cleaning the floors

24- I love to read

25- I am the youngest of 4 girls

26- I grew up in Hawaii

27- I have no desire to travel outside of the United States

28- I love going out to eat

29- I use to hate being alone, but now I need it daily to feel sane

30- I love coffee flavored everything, but do not drink coffee

31- I love to go to Target and Costco and just walk around

32- I think TiVo is the greatest invention EVER!!!

33- I don’t enjoy taking baths, but love a chilly shower after running!

34- I only drink water

35- Caffeine affects me big time. I am a light weight!

36- I have never broken a bone in my body

37- The sound of cartoons drive me CRAZY

38- I am very observant

39- No one can surprise me, the reason why…see #38

40- I love the whole process of labor and delivery

41- I had my last child at home in a labor tub

42- I am a horrible arguer and HATE confrontation

43- I know nothing about politics and it seems too daunting to learn about

44- I have a hard time getting pregnant

45- I have a degree in Business Management

46- I love having parties

47- I love sushi

48- I have a hard time sitting still and not DOING something (thanks mom)

49- I don’t enjoy taking naps during the day (see #48). I think of all the things I SHOULD be doing and then can't relax and fall asleep!

50- I am grateful for my two beautiful children.

51- OREO’s are my favorite cookie and I haven’t bought any in a year!

52- I have very gray hair

53- I have lived in Hawaii, California, Colorado, Idaho, Arizona, Texas and Nevada

54- I lived with Amish people for 10 days

55- The furthest North I have been is Glacier Park, Montana

56- The furthest South I have been is Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

57- The furthest East I have been is Cape Cod.

58- The furthest West I have been is Hawaii

59- I wanted to be a nurse or a lawyer when I grew up

60- I am a mom

61- The way I deal with stressful topics are to ignore them completely

62- I like the smell of gasoline

63- I don't like practical jokes or seeing someone in an uncomfortable situation.

64- I HATE cilantro!!!!! It tastes like soap to me!

65- I have never done drugs

66- I hate laughing gas

67- I am annoyed by noise

68- My friends are a very important thing in my life

69- I am a big city girl, I have to live somewhere where there is an international airport

70- I am easily annoyed by stupid people

71- I can’t go on vacation unless the house is clean

72- It takes a lot to make me cry

73- I am 5’6 but where a size 10 shoe

74- I am short for my family. They range from 5’10’’ to 6’3” (what’s up with that?)

75- I wear flip flops for about 300 days of the year

76- I am very sarcastic, not a good think when it comes to parenting!

77- I love the smell of good clean laundry

78- I love a lot of different music, just not what my husband likes

79- Steve and I are complete opposites

80- I enjoy taking pictures

81- I am not musically talented at all

82- I wish I had my childhood metabolism

83- Rent is my favorite Broadway show

84- I never use coupons but wish I was a more thrifty person

85- I am a low maintenance and simple person

86- I have very strong nails and they grow fast

87- I played soccer and volleyball and swam in High School.

88- I enjoy a good pen

89- I tan easily

90- I wish my family was closer to each other. (proximity too)

91- I wish I were craftier

92- I am a great multi-tasker. I once cooked spaghetti, had a phone conversation and nursed my 5 week old at the same time.

93- Academics are not my strong point. I graduated HS with a 2.8 GPA. I was there for the social aspect.

94- I can’t stand know-it-all’s

95- I am addicted to peoples blogs that I have never met

96- I am not easily embarrassed

97- I hate my hair-it use to be my best feature

98- I love to give gifts to people especially when its not their birthday

99- I am a sucker to Reality shows

100- I don’t like people touching my nose

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Must live in a city with an international airport, but no desire to leave the country? What's up with that?

I love getting stamps in my passport!

Melissa Summers said...

So I found your list of 100 things and I can't remember if I had already read them or not. Either way they are very entertaining and now I feel like I know you better. Some of them I had already guessed just by talking with you. All good and fun things.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space