Alexis and Aubrey were going to be attending EFY at the BYU campus this year so I decided to take them up and spend the week with the boys seeing Utah. We left early on a Sunday morning to avoid traffic. We stopped in St. George to go to Cracker Barrel. Oh I love this place!
Once we got up to Provo we decided to go see the Provo Temple. The boys had a blast running down the hill there. The weather was beautiful!
We stopped in at Rite Aid to get some snacks for the girls to have during the week. These girls and their shenanigans almost got us kicked out of the store.
After meeting up with my sister, who's son was also attending EFY, we got the kids checked in.
These two girls was soooo excited to get settled into their dorm room and get to know the boys girls in their company.
They stayed at Helaman Halls in Taylor Hall...the same dorm I stayed in when I went to EFY 25 years ago....crazy!
So it was just the boys and I for the rest of the week...but we hung out with my sister and her family.
We headed over to the Bean Museum and I knew Oliver would LOVE this display!
After the museum we went to the BYU Broadcasting building and saw where they film Studio C...One of Eli's favorite shows.
AND....we just happened to be in the right place at the right time. The whole cast of Studio C came walking in and we were able to chat with them and take pictures with them. It was amazing!
We then had to go to Swig and have a Dirty Coke (coconut flavoring in a Coke)...
and their AMAZING sugar cookies.
More to come....
2 comments:
I am not really a huge Cracker Barrel fan. I know, I know.
I still can't believe you met the cast of Studio C! My kids would have died.
And...That is so crazy that they stayed in the same dorms as you. So weird.
Finally...I'm also not a huge fan of Swig. I know, I know.
Everyone is telling us about Studio C but I have yet to see any of their shows. How funny that the girls stayed in the same dorm as you. Oh swig...
Post a Comment