Monday, June 23, 2014

Lake Mead

 Our friends, The Hughes, invited us to go to Lake Mead with them.  I LOVE going to a lake and being on a boat!  (Alexis was at Girls Camp so she couldn't come with us.)  
It was the boys first time on a boat.  They loved it!



We found a great little beach area and set up all of our stuff.
 
I volunteered to water ski first.  I hadn't skied in almost 20 years.  It took me 4 tries until I could get up and it was tiring but fun!
 The we all took turns tubing.  The kids LOVED it!
Collin and Eli

 Oliver and Will

Steve and Eli
Me and Oliver
 After enjoying the boat we enjoyed just hanging out on the beach.

I would love to own a boat and go to the lake more!  One day....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Such good pictures! Owning a boat is on Eric's bucket list. One day!

Kellie DeMille said...

So fun!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space