This month for our "Adventure" Group we learned Silk Acrobatics...like what they do in the Cirque du Soleil shows. It is NOT easy!!!! Our arms were killing us!!!
In this move we were actually suppose to let go with both hands...that didn't happen!!
Jennie was very flexible!
This is my spider-man move!
We were hot and sweaty but it was a good work out and a fun class!
3 comments:
I had the hardest time with my grip strength. By the end of class I couldn't even make a fist.
We were supposed to let go with our hands? Yeah right.
I'm glad you had your nice camera!
Who knew Jennie was so flexible? I think your Spiderman move looks good. You girls are so fun! Let me know about the next adventure :)
What a fun thing to try out and do!! Kiddo's to all of you!!
Post a Comment