Without a pool I am constantly trying to find things to do INDOORS with the kids. I took the boys bowling and was happy to sit back and watch.
In the 2nd game Oliver beat Eli (he ended with a spare and a strike in the 10th frame) and let me tell you...Eli did NOT take it well!
We've gone to Flip n Out a few times...it isn't really cool inside but we go right at 10 when it hasn't gotten too hot in the warehouse and it is fairly empty.
Addy and Oliver had a great time together.
I do enjoy Flip n Out since it really wears the kids out!
2 comments:
I enjoy both of these activities.
Poor Eli. I'm sure it was quite the humbling experience.
I never would let my younger brothers or sisters win. I was a sore loser and would usually trip them if their score got close to mine. Poor Eli, I feel his older sibling pain :) I will have to try Flip n Out, I just always forget about it.
Post a Comment