Since we moved and no longer have a pool I had to do the next best thing...RENT a pool. But it wasn't just an ordinary pool...it was a pretty sweet pool! 3 slides, a bridge, plenty of places for kids to jump and thankfully it was 11 feet deep, because some of their jumps made me nervous.
All of them sitting up here made me nervous...there has to be a weight limit...
And then they started getting crazy and jumping...I was just praying that we would get through the party without injuries! Luckily we did!!
Aubrey and Alexis trying to be silly!
So this picture may have been staged since I left the lighter on the counter at home! Oh well! She didn't want people to sing to her (HOW EMBARRASSING!!!) so we took this picture while everyone else was swimming and then cut the cake!
It was a lot of fun and I love a party that I don't have to do much for!!!
3 comments:
This was a brilliant idea for a party. That pool is just plain awesome, as is that picture of all of the kids jumping.
Jackson informed me the other day that he wants the cake Alexis had on her birthday. After seeing what cake it is I fear I will have to steer him to a store bought variety.
Teenagers are funny. Who knew singing was soooo embarrassing! Today at uniform tryons at school, I asked Megan to try on a sweatshirt and she almost passed out from embarrassment. Oy vey!
Genius idea for a birthday party! That is probably the coolest pool I've ever been to. I can't get over the under ground BBQ, who thinks of these things?!? Obviously not me, that's why I'm blown away :) Happy Birthday Alexis!!! 14 is when it starts getting fun!
What a fun party! Holy cow Gunnar had LOOONG monkey arms!
Post a Comment