This year for the Color Run, Eli came with Alexis and I...we were suppose to all do it but Oliver had a cough so we didn't think the cold air would be a good idea...plus he hates to be messy. Once I saw how busy it was this year I was so glad Steve stayed home with him!
A couple of before pictures...
And afters:
Alexis photo bombing Eli's picture.
This year it was soooooo busy that I think it'll be my last year! It took 45 minutes just to exit the freeway! The race started at 8:30 and they do waves of people...we didn't even start the race till 9:10.
4 comments:
Oh my heck the before and after pictures are hilarious! I didn't think they would go after the kids so much. I guess they are just throwing color, doesn't matter who it gets. Everyone I know if obsessed with these runs, no wonder it was crazy busy! I'm with Oliver, who likes to be messy?!
How fun that you took your kids! But I don't blame you for it being your last year. Crowds, traffic and me do not mix!
I have heard it is getting super crazy with how many people are doing it now and the people coming to watch. You guys look great!
Glad I did it a few years ago when it wasn't too bad. My next run I want to do is something messier like a MUD RUN!! or there is one that is foam or something. Maybe we should come up with our own 5K.
Post a Comment