Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nevada Reading Week

 Day 1 of Nevada Reading Week was Mismatched Day:
Day 2 was carry a Poem in your pocket...I thought at first it was lame but then realized that I didn't have to think up some crazy outfit.  Alexis's poem was:
Roses are Red
This is True
But Violets are Purple
Not Stinking Blue.

Day 3 was Dress as your favorite character in a book.  Eli was Greg Hefley from Diary of A Wimpy kid
 I think he did a good job.
 Alexis dressed as Renee Lemaire from Band of Brothers
 (they watched the edited version in Military History and she is obsessed)

I think she did a great job too...and she did it all on her own!
I don't know what happened to me on Day 4 & 5...I have no pictures! 

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I don't know what happened either, I got a picture of mismatched day and then everything went downhill from there. Your kids did so great on their character dress ups!

Sarah said...

Alexis looks so great! Impressive.

I am a big fan of Poem In Your Pocket day, as the rest of the week drains me.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space