Monday, February 18, 2013

Impact Volleyball

 Alexis is on a new volleyball club team called Impact.  She had her first tournament on the 9th.
Even though they didn't win she did AMAZING!  She didn't miss one serve and did a great job in all the other positions!  Her coached played her all but one game, which was more than any other girl.  I hope that means that she thought Alexis did well!

 I'm attempting a video...hopefully it works!  That is her serving and bumping.

 They do a fun cheer at the beginning of the game and at the end they all dive.  
I need to get it on video.
She started out the day in #13 but then they realized there was another girl in that number so she is now #4. 

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

There are so many tall girls on that team it took me a minute to find Alexis. That is really awesome that she got so much playing time! I love volleyball, it is one of those sports that is fun to play and watch :)

Sarah said...

I was going to say the same thing as Kellie about the height of the girls! What is the age range?

Good job Alexis!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space