Each Valentines Day we make red, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
I made a red lunch for them.
I skimped on gifts this year...the kids got a small box of chocolates and Steve got a gift card. He got me some lotions and perfume.
Eli's Valentines were adorable and of course were taken from Pinterest! I love Pinterest!!!
Alexis gave out a few gifts to her closest friends.
We went out to dinner as a family to Red Robin..pretty low key!
2 comments:
Low key?!? That seems pretty high key to me :) Eli always has the best Valentines, I still remember the 3-D ones, they were awesome. We went out the night before, I wasn't brave enough to go out on Valentines night. I love the heart pancakes!
I skimped on gifts this year and didn't get anybody anything! Except for cards.
Those Valentine's are so super cute.
Post a Comment