Steve started softball season again but this year they moved it to a place called the
Big League Dreams. This place is COOL!!! You play on fields that are replicas of famous stadiums: Dodger Stadium, Yankee Field, Fenway Park, Angel Stadium, etc!!!
He's still got it!
There is a club house that over looks the fields so you can sit in air conditioning and have stadium type foods...hot dogs, Pretzels, nachos, etc. The kids and I had dinner inside and enjoyed the cool air! Later we enjoyed a nice cool treat!
There are also batting cages there.
(Alexis didn't have tennis shoes!)
Its a pretty cool place to play/watch softball!
3 comments:
What a cool place, where is it?
I have never heard of this place. How fun. I would love to go hit some balls at the batting cages. Remind me to get the address from you!
that place sounds like a dream! Especially in the Vegas heat! So glad you had fun it sure looks like you did! ps your kiddos are adorable :-)
Post a Comment