Friday, July 29, 2011

Eli turns 6 years old...

 How time flies!!!  We celebrated Eli's birthday on Wednesday with a pool party.  I love a pool party...I don't have to come up with games or activities for the kids to do!  Just feed them and throw them in the pool!

Tyler, Eli, Jackson, & Matthew

 All the kids:
Atlanta, Abi, Sam, Breck, Michael, Matthew, Max, Eli, Tyler, Zack, Jacob and Jackson
 Eli loves loves loves LEGO's!!!!
 Cake time!!!  Steve was being overly prepared and placed slices of cake on each plate BEFORE all of us singing Happy Birthday to Eli...it all worked out.
 Friday Morning...his REAL birthday!
 He got a mitt and bat, Lego's, light sabers, money, gift cards (which he bought more Lego's), a Cars track with color changing Cars, and some clothes.
 We went to good Old McDonalds for lunch with Breck.
 For dinner we went to BJ's

 Yes we may look like white trash...kid with no shirt on and drinking Root Beer!  Seriously!!!!
 Oh their Pizookie's are soooo tasty!!!!
Then the kids swam...put together some Lego's and it was off to bed!
I think he had a great day!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

When I was driving Eli home today, he told me he had a super great day yesterday. Happy Birthday Eli!!! I still have never been to that BJ's restaurant.

Joanne said...

Funny, I just did a post about Luke's 5th birthday. It was all about getting wet too :) By the way...I love Eli's hair. kind of wish my boys hair would grow like that.

Kellie DeMille said...

Happy Birthday Eli!!! What a fun party :)

Jenean Hoffman said...

Happy Birthday sweet Eli! Much love from Aunt Jenean, Uncle Bert, Cousin Ethan and Cousin Emma :)

Megan Marie said...

how cute is his hair and holding that mit! i really hope my kids have half the hair that eli has! no joke!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space