Looks like the Leprechaun visited our house last night. Pictures were all crooked...

Chairs on Tables
The toilet water was green (trust me on that...I didn't think I needed to take a picture.)
The milk was turned green.
We had green pancakes for breakfast...
The kids have a totally green lunch...
(I can't wait for them to see it!!!)
We were all dressed in green...
Aubrey, Alexis, Ali and Eli all ready for school...
Even Mr. Alexander who had gate duty today was all in green and greeted us with a "Top of the Mornin' to you Lads and Lassies!"
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!
The milk was turned green.
(I can't wait for them to see it!!!)
Even Mr. Alexander who had gate duty today was all in green and greeted us with a "Top of the Mornin' to you Lads and Lassies!"
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!!
1 comments:
Impressive! My kids made it out of the house wearing green. That was the extent of our celebrations.
Post a Comment