Thursday, March 24, 2011

Girl Crazy

It seems that both of my kids have been boy crazy/girl crazy from an early age. Eli has always had a crush on Kenzie-they've known each other since they were 6 months old. They've even kissed...(sorry Amy and Cody). They other day Eli brought me this box and told me the next time he sees Kenzie he is going to give her this...This is a travel jewelry case and he found the 2 gold rings among Alexis's stuff.
He told me, "I'm going to Aprosed to her." (his words)
I have informed Amy (Kenzie's mom) of this so she has a heads up on his intentions.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Too cute :) She would be lucky to have him!

chercard said...

How could you not love that Kenzie? Too cute!

Sarah said...

How funny! I would encourage the relationship. Having the Hughes family as in-laws doesn't seem half bad.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space