Steve * Rachael * Alexis * Eli * Oliver
That is so cute, I LOVE it!!!
I'm worried about his safety. You need to get him help.
You guys crack me up!
We just got our elf, thanks for all the ideas on where to put him, I never would have thought in the tree or from the fan! When did you start the elf? Dec 1st? I was waiting til there are 12 days until Christmas.
Can you say "intervention"? I think it's time to get him some professional help! :0)
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
5 comments:
That is so cute, I LOVE it!!!
I'm worried about his safety. You need to get him help.
You guys crack me up!
We just got our elf, thanks for all the ideas on where to put him, I never would have thought in the tree or from the fan! When did you start the elf? Dec 1st? I was waiting til there are 12 days until Christmas.
Can you say "intervention"? I think it's time to get him some professional help! :0)
Post a Comment