Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHRISTmas Program


Alexis and Eli had their school Christmas Program last night. Steve stayed home with Oliver so I was able to sit up front and have a great view.
A few pictures from before the show...
Eli and Orion (who's dad rides a motorcycle-I get to hear about it everyday!)Elle and Eli (they sit next to each other in class)
Alexis, Aubrey and Jillian
The Kindergartners played the bells and sang "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day."
The 6th and 7th graders sang
"Winterwonder Land" and had a snowball fight
The carpool gang
Lex and Aubs

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun program! The kids look so grown up all of a sudden :)

Sarah said...

The girl sitting next to Alexis and Aubrey looks so grown up. Its like I can already tell exactly what she is going to look like as an adult.

Amy Darrington-Baird said...

love your pics, it looks like Eli may becoming quite the "ladies man"! And I love your new family picture or maybe it's not new but I have been so out of blogging that maybe it is just new to me.

Joanne said...

Rach - I can't believe how old Alexis is getting! Ughh..we are old! :) I got your christmas card and your family is beautiful. Watch out for those boys (wanting to date Alexis :))

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space