After the kids went to bed-it was time for work to be done. We don't put any gifts under the tree until Christmas Eve, so we had a lot of unloading to do but I think it is a nicer surprise for them to see ALL the gifts in the morning....
And they were excited to see the loot!
Oliver went STRAIGHT to his gift Santa brought him and wanted it down!!

He was entertained right away and really didn't care about other things.
We usually do stockings first and then eat breakfast and then do the rest of the gifts. I know-I am mean...at least this year I didn't make them shower and be ready for the day before even going out to see if Santa had come!
Eli is still young enough to get excited about the smallest things...

They each got a pillow pet.
Eli got a DSi XL from Santa.
From the grandparents the boys got a Lego table and Eli couldn't be more excited about it! The top flips to make a regular table too...and it has pockets to store all the little Lego pieces!
Santa brought Alexis a Nook Color Touch and she is enjoying it...
especially once we figure it all out!
It was a good, quiet Christmas. We hung out in our Jammie's all day and just played.
Hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!!!!
especially once we figure it all out!
Hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!!!!
3 comments:
I did actually wonder if this year you were going to make everyone get ready before opening gifts! I am glad to see you have relaxed. We also had breakfast before opening gifts, and tend to bring out MOST gifts Christmas Eve to make it more of a surprise.
Looks like tons of fun. Maddie got that same sweatshirt that Alexis is wearing. Maddie is also loving her ereader!!! The boys look so cute. Eli with his hands up is adorable!!
What a fun Christmas! I think next year I am going to hide all the presents til Christmas morning. Eli is the cutest! Such a fun age.
Post a Comment