Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Imagination and Creativity



Alexis and Aubrey really love to play school with Eli. Alexis saw this in a catalog and begged us to get it for her for Christmas. It is $50 through Toys to Grow OnNow why would I spend $50 on all this pre-made, perfectly crafted kit when this is what they do now...

This time Aubrey's sister Ali came to attend A&A's School
Their name tags...
Going over the lesson plan for the day...
The teachers at their desk (they use the jars of rocks as their bell).
Learning sight words


They even have hall passes they have made, they do crafts, recess, quiet time and lunch.
I love their imagination and creativity of it all.
I think I will keep the $50!

3 comments:

Jossie said...

So cute! I would save the $50 too. Things like that are always a waste at my house. Sometimes I wonder why I buy things other than books.

Sarah said...

How fun! I love the jars of rocks as a bell. Very creative. Dollar Tree has a lot of similar teacher stuff that you could get Alexis. It would save you $40! I think I just gave myself an idea of what to get for Megan! My kids have started playing school in our nearly cleared out garage.

Kellie DeMille said...

How fun! What creative girls :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space