Monday, October 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Fabulous Friday is one of my favorite days of the year. It is basically a crafting/eating/chatting night from 5pm-10pm. Love the chocolate fountain!!!!

We had a lot of fun and easy to finish crafts this year.


We also have some crazies there!
This year I finished all of my projects and 2 other projects from home that I have been trying to finish! (not pictured)


6 comments:

Erin Camp said...

There were quite a few crafts I wanted to do this year, and it didn't happen. And then I was sick anyway. Next year, darn it, I'm going to be crafty. I love the blocks! Those were some of my favorites.

Melissa Summers said...

It was fun Yummy too with the chocolate fountain. :) I hate seeing myself in pictures. ugh!

Sarah said...

I was seriously sad I had to miss it this year. I will not be able to come over to your house the entire month of June or July because I cannot handle seeing that cute wood flag sitting in your house and knowing I do not have one!

Shanell said...

How fun....love the crafts!

Cardalls said...

I have always been jealous of your fabulous fridays...i am so NOT crafty but perhaps could handle doing 1 set of blocks...certainly not 3! :)

Lori said...

LOVE those blocks! How fun!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space