Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Little Catch up

I am telling you...between my knee and pregnancy I am so out of it with things.

These pictures are from last week. On Tuesday night Alexis's school had a skate night. We haven't been there since she was in Kindergarten...see a difference at all?

2009

2004

I was bummed I couldn't skate with them-with my knee, but they all had a great time.Alexis, Aubrey & Ali (her sister)

On Friday for Valentines Day the class had a party. They decorated cookies.

Eli enjoyed the party too.These are all the girls in her class (there are only 5 boys).
Happy Belated Valentines Day!

7 comments:

Jaylee Draney said...

How did her hair go from curly to straight?

Jossie said...

Cute Pics! Love the flashback picture :-)

Jackson Berry said...

I am SO behind on your blog!!! I am so happy for you that you are pregnant!!! Congratulations! I am sorry about your knee...that has to be so frustrating! I wish it would just get better for you...I'm sure you wish that too. Good luck!

Lori said...

I love that last picture! They are all so festive in their reds and pinks!!!

Sarah said...

I keep seeing all of these pictures on blogs of sugar cookies and it is not helping with my cravings for them. If only Great Harvest would have had them yesterday!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

So cute! I love the 2 pictures of Alexis, she has changed a lot.

Amber said...

I want to reach in and tussle Eli's hair. Think he'd mind?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space