Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Difference Between a Man and a Woman

I honestly believe that men do a half a*% job on things so the women stop asking them or expecting them to do things.

Steve's bed making

Rachael's bed making

Really...is it that hard?
What does your husband do a poor job with at your house?

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Didn't you see that "Everybody loves Raymond" about that? He was telling his brother to do a bad job on something so he wouldn't get asked again!!!

Nancy said...

Sweeping the floor. He only sweeps where there is an abundance of crumbs and leaves the rest of the floor untouched. It drives me crazy!! The bed too-really, that looks good to you!!

Dial Family said...

Emptying the garbage... he tends to leave the things that couldn't fit in the garbage NEXT to teh garbage and then put them in a new garbage bag back in the bin... It doesn't makes sense to me because then the garbage bin get's full all that much faster thus calling out for him to empty almost on a daily basis... Makes NO sense at all to me, but then again (the ongoing excuse is)... I have my way of doing things and so does he... (SIGH...) I SO feel for you Rach!! Really I do!! (BTW, love your room colors!!) :)

Jillian said...

If the alternative is sleeping alone forever...I'd take the poorly made bed any day! ;)

Cardalls said...

amen jillian. dave usually does things better than i do because he really focuses on things he does.

Melissa Summers said...

Uh I would be happy if my husband attempted to clean anything. Forget about making the bed. However I must say I would probably have to go behind him and do it the right way anyway.

Sarah said...

Truth be told, when Eric cleans something he tends to do a better job than me. However, when he wipes the counters he often wipes with a wet rag and then does not dry them off with a dry rag, so it leaves streaks. It does make me a bit crazy.

Jossie said...

That is too funny! Karl never cleans as he cooks. Yeah, I know I should be grateful that he cooks himself breakfast while I am still snug in bed but he almost ALWAYS leaves EVERYTHING out! The griddle, his pan for the bacon, a cooked pancake on the spatula on the counter, and his bowl of pancake mix in the sink not rinsed out. Seriously, it only takes 2 minutes to put the stuff in the dishwasher. It's a constant battle around our house :-)

KaySea said...

All I am going to say is that he can do the dishes. He knows he can and that is what he does first. I get irritated with the way he loads the dishwasher, because I can get everything in and well he cannot. I am still very grateful that he does that. Everything else I just run around and do, it takes too much time explaining how to do everything every single time. I hope one day I will not have to ask or explain he will just do, Like me:) Love your Post!!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Is there a difference in the two pictures? j/k That is so funny! I have heard men in the ward confess to that exact thing, they do a horrible job helping out, so they won't be asked again.

Joanne said...

The bed thing looks the same at my house :). Although he is much better than me at vacuuming and therefore that is usually his job. He's almost anal about it. Every line has to be straight and he can't have any footprints in in! :)

Lisa said...

Ha, if only we could marry ourselves in a man's body... so things would be done OUR way, the RIGHT way all the time :)

dhbean said...

Seriously!!! I am with you on the doing it on purpose! I know Dave will do a crappy job sometimes just so I stop asking. But I have since learned to keep asking...and eventually he comes around because he gets sick of the complaining or "nagging" as he would put it. :)

Shanell said...

That is so funny...and so true!! Shane does the same thing with just about everything around the house!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space