1) Where did you begin 2007?
North Las Vegas, NV
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Married with 2 kids
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No way, thankfully I am done. I only want to take classes in photography!
4) How did you earn your money?
Killin' Bugs!
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
No, thank goodness
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
I can't remember if that was this year that I got a ticket in the 215 going 86 MPH?
7) Where did you go on holidays?
We try to stay here as much as possible
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
Oh do we have to do this...I don't like to think about these things.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Probably...but can't think of any. We have two weddings at the end of the year. Oh and Sarah...getting sealed to her family. Doesn't that count?
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
No
12) Did you move anywhere?
No
14) What concerts/shows did you go to (and/or do)?
Wicked, Cyrano de Bergerac, The Rockettes
15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes!
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
I watched this show faithfully and can't even remember who won it. I swear, its in one ear and out the other....okay, 30 minutes later I remember...it was either Dick or Danielle
17) Where do you live now?
North Las Vegas
18) Describe your birthday.
Went to a ward party and was forced to be one of Bob Barkers Beauties! But the next day went to lunch with all my friends!
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Went to NYC for a girls weekend
20)What has been your favorite moment of 2007?
Everyday...just kidding! Probably my NY trip
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I am a good friend
22) Any new additions to your family?
Sadly...no
23.) What was your best month?
August? Lost the most weight then
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Wicked Soundtrack
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Eli. He doesn't tell on me!
26) Made new friends?
No...I keep to myself and don't like to talk to people. HA HA
27) New best friend?
I consider all my friends best friends. Naw...I just let them think they are MY BFF
28) Favorite Night out?
Going to see Wicked in NY. I swear I am not obsessed with my trip or Wicked but it is the freshest in my mind and I am so glad that I was able to go, with the strike and all!
(Share yours on your blog)
1 comments:
Where did you get the list of questions? Some of them seem geared toward the college crowd (dating status, school, drinking buddy), but you fielded them well!
I love that Eli is your drinking buddy! Silly!
I might have to alter the questions a bit to make it interesting on mine.
Post a Comment