Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Cards...

Last night some of us were talking about displaying our Christmas cards and thought to do a post of how everyone displays theirs. My sister gave me this idea and then I found these PERFECT clothespins to attach them.
Anyway...this is how I am displaying mine this year.
How do you display yours? Take a picture and show them on your blog! And if you don't have a blog then join the cool kids and get one!

5 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Hey, just found your blog from Tia and Jared's. My mom always taped the Christmas Cards to the back of our front door in the shape of a Christmas Tree.

Lori said...

I love it! "Join the cool kids and get one!"
I have a framed opening from my kitchen to my living room and am taping them around it this year. I want to put lit-evergreen garland aroud the frame and nest the cards in it like ornaments...maybe next year!
Last year I did the back of a door in our kitchen-breakfast area that was visible. I just might steal your ribbon and clothespin idea for next year, too! (Will post pic soon)

TIA EVANS said...

I am glad you did this once I get all my card up I will post the pic of them. Great idea

Rachael said...

Tia-
I got this idea from you if you didn't know! Thank you!

Melody said...

Those are sooo cute! I think i'm going to "try" to make some! Thanks!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space