Okay before I get to my New York trip, I have to put on a few pictures of the kids decorating the tree! This was actually from the day after Thanksgiving and the only day the lights have worked on the tree! I don't know what is wrong but we'll figure it out! The ornaments are only on the upper half (sorry Eli, no playing!). The house is decorated but my decorated but they aren't anything special so just these pictures will have to do!
I know this picture is a little blurry but I like the color of it!
Eli putting a few on
The finished productNext on the list...Christmas cards...I love getting them each yea but around October I start to stress about what I will do. The picture is the hard part!!! I am very tempted to do a New Years card. We'll see how much I can get done!
1 comments:
I love Christmas!
Post a Comment