Monday, July 2, 2007

Naughty Napper

This kid just cracks me up sometimes. Last Friday I put him down for a nap around 12:45pm. We have a TV baby monitor (which I highly recommend) so around 1:45 I turn it on and it is all fuzzy. I first panic, thinking it is broken and I am going to have to buy another one. Then I hear him squealing in his room, so I walk in to this scene.
I wish I could have gotten the picture of what I first saw but after recovering from laughing so hard and running to get my camera I couldn't. He was standing up leaning against the short side of the crib with both arms back and his leg crossed over the other leg. Just like he was hanging out, just chilling. No diaper on, as you can see that was thrown out of the crib along with his pillow, blanket, and stuffed animal. I was laughing so hard at this scene, yes bothered too, since there was no way he was going to nap that day, but still laughing.
Here is another angle showing his shirt, which he managed to tangle his arm in and the pee in his crib. I do give thanks to the fact that there was ONLY pee and there was NO finger painting on the walls! If you know what I mean! This one just doesn't stop! But I love him! Oh and by the way, the monitor wasn't working since he somehow reached the cord and yanked it off the wall, disconnecting the whole thing.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space