Every year our Stake does a huge 2 day event to celebrate the 24th of July. It is held on the weekend closest to the 24th. On Saturday there are games, food booths, a bake sale, a craft sale, water games (since it is scorching out!), etc. Steve and I have gone every year since we have been in this stake (6 years). We were always on the committee so it has been nice the past 2 years to go and just enjoy. It was funny to realize that I have the same pictures of Alexis,
6 years ago, that I was taking of Eli yesterday.
Eli had fun in the jump house especially since it was a 'Cars' theme. He is obsessed with 'Cars.'
Alexis had a frog painted on her face.
The firework show they do at 9:30pm is the most amazing production I have seen. Steve had taken Eli home since we didn't think he would last until then so Alexis was brave this year and stayed with me to watch. Of course, my pictures don't do it justice but it was amazing as always. Alexis has also overcome her fear of them!6 years ago, that I was taking of Eli yesterday.
Eli had fun in the jump house especially since it was a 'Cars' theme. He is obsessed with 'Cars.'
1 comments:
That is the coolest picture of Alexis with the fireworks in the background. Eli is such a handsome lil man.
Post a Comment