Since Oliver was still getting over his virus...his birthday was uneventful...we did go out to breakfast at Baby Stacks and then that night we went to the Aliante Buffet with Steve's parents. All Oliver wanted for his birthday was Play-Doh. I can't stand Play-Doh! But he received money for his birthday so he could pick out anything he wanted...yep...a big old box of it!
One of his friends got him these adorable elephants!
I made his favorite cake.
A week later we were able to go celebrate his birthday with some friends. All he wanted was to go to Cici's Pizza with Naiya and Brock. Easy enough...
Happy Birthday Oliver!
3 comments:
i Can't believe he is 5!! glad to see that someone on my list still keeps up with their blog!!
So sad that he was sick on his birthday. I love those elephants, and I too hate play-doh!
And Cici's. I hate Cici's too.
Post a Comment