Over the Hill?? Nah.....40 is the new 20? or is it 30? Doesn't matter...I've never had a problem with my age. Since my birthday was on a Sunday we celebrated all weekend. We went to MRKT for dinner as a family.
Eli and Alexis LOVED it and said they've never tasted steak like that!
Its true...they have the best steak there!
On Saturday night I went out with my awesome friends to another favorite place, Brio.
Love all these ladies.
I had a hard time just smiling for a picture...
Great friends: Tammy, Amy, Erin, Lindsay, Katie, Sarah Nancy (and Jossie who had to leave early)
Sunday was a low key day going to church and hanging out as a family.
Steve asked what I wanted for my birthday...I've been wanting to go on an Alaskan cruise for awhile now so I figured if I asked for my birthday we just may go. So next June we are doing it! I am so excited!!!

1 comments:
Birthdays don't get much better! Eating out multiple times AND a cruise. Pretty perfect.
Post a Comment