This boy is 9!!!!
We went to Baby Stacks for breakfast...it seriously has become a favorite of ours. Eli wanted to open some of his presents there and then the rest at home.
Crepes are his favorite and this way I don't have to make them.
Opening gifts at home.
Later we picked up a few of his friends and headed to the new Planes movie.
This is the best theater to see a movie.
We brought Naiya along too and Oliver was thrilled!
The Noble twins came back to the house with us and they all played with Eli's new toys and then we ordered pizza for dinner.
Thankfully my sweet sweet neighbor made Eli's favorite cake for his birthday. Since we were moving in our new house I didn't know where anything was, I took her the ingredients and she got it done for me.
Happy Birthday sweet Eli!
2 comments:
We saw Planes at the cheap theater and I'm glad we did. I did not love it so I'm happy I didn't pay full price!
How nice that Baby Stacks was so not busy! Let me know how that Minecraft book is. I have seen it at Target but don't really get what it is.
Happy 9th Birthday Eli!
Sad to say I have not been to Baby Stacks or the Cannery movie theater. Yes, I have been living under a rock :) What a fun party! Happy Birthday Eli!!!
Post a Comment