Oliver and I went to Gilcrease Orchard this morning...I always forget to go there until the day or two before Halloween but since we live so close to it now I remembered early in the season!
They had this (pathetic) hay maze! Although sometimes I have to think to look at things through the eyes of a 4 year old. He thought it was great! We barley made it out...we got lost only once. (I kid)
This is the most pumpkins I have seen here but again...I usually remember to go around the 30th of October and the pickings are slim!
Its hard to not take a ton of them because there were a ton of great ones!
This year they had a stand where they made apple cider donuts...(Their apple cider is AWESOME). The cinnamon frosting was so good too!
These are the 3 we chose...I really like the green one!
I leave the carving up to Steve and the kids!
3 comments:
I am glad I do not live too close to Gilcrease, I am drooling over the pictures of the donuts. So yummy! That green pumpkin is super cool. Can't wait to see what Steve and the kids carve out of them :)
I never go this place, and have only been ONCE since living in Las Vegas. I think it is because its only open in the mornings (right?) and I am never very productive in the morning time.
But I am very tempted to make an effort after seeing those doughnuts. They are my nemesis!
That little boy is so cute!! I need to take my grandbabys to a pumpkin patch. I miss that part of life......
Post a Comment