For my birthday Steve got me Lasik...I found a place a few people recommended and made an appointment. I had to wear my glasses for 4 days before my appointment...torture!!!
These are a few things I won't miss!
This is the contraption where it all happens.
My friend Tammy took me since I wasn't going to be able to drive myself home so she took pictures too and even videoed the process.
Leaving with my fashionable eye wear.
I was instructed to go home and sleep off the drugs. They gave me Xanax (?) and Valium before and after the procedure.
I was instructed to wear this for the next 5 nights so I didn't rub my eyes...ummmm....I don't think so!! I didn't wear them once after my nap that day!
After a couple hours of rest I did go to one of Alexis's volleyball games and a Relief Society activity. Its amazing that they can perform this kind of a surgery and then you are up and ready in a few hours seeing clearly!
3 comments:
I love that your friend videoed it. What a great thing to have for court if anything goes wrong :) 4 days of glasses would be torture! But to be able to throw them away after would totally make up for it!! Congratulations, I am so excited everything went well!
Oh man!!! You know I am feeling a bit jealous of this.
I can barely wear my glasses for a couple of hours before they start bothering me, so 4 days would be super difficult.
So glad it went well.
Are you loving the Lasik? I want to get it done, but dread having to wear glasses and the getting your lens sliced open and eye lasered part.
Post a Comment