My parents came into town and got a suite at the JW Marriott.
It was crazy big and was at the end of the building so it had a huge round balcony.
At night this was the view:
They brought two of my sisters kids with them and Alexis and Eli had a blast playing with them.
And I had a blast doing a little bit of this:
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory...twice...oh their Lemoncello Creme Torte is my new favorite dessert.
My parents always take Eli to Target to pick out a gift and he decided on another Lego thing...shock! But all 4 of them had a good time putting it together.
We stayed there for 4 days-it was tough to come back home and get back to real life!

1 comments:
I am intensely jealous of this staycation! I want to sit by the pool and go to the Cheescake Factory!!!
Was it hard to sleep in with all of those windows? Beautiful!
Post a Comment