Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Swim Team


 Alexis started swim team at the Y on Monday.  To say she hates it is putting it mildly!!  I went today to watch why she hates it so much.  All I saw was a natural swimmer.  Yes swimming is hard and takes some time to build up your endurance but she really is a graceful swimmer!


She told me that today wasn't as bad as the other days.  Hopefully she begins to enjoy it!

4 comments:

Jossie said...

I am also not a fan of swimming. It's hard! But good for Alexis for giving it a shot!

Sarah said...

I need to take a swim lesson from Alexis. She looks great!

I have been swimming at the gym and can barely make it across the pool without becoming exhausted. I am amazed that these kids can swim for an hour. They are going to be in such good shape come the end of summer!

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh my heck, if looks could kill... Good luck Rachael :)

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

She looks like she is glaring at the camera. She is so cute. I love having photos of my kids that show their personalities and attitudes. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space