Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother Day 2012


 Mother's Day was great.  
Steve asked me what I wanted for breakfast and my favorite is chocolate chip pancakes.  I usually don't eat syrup on them but he was a little chintzy on the chocolate chips.


 Then a quick picture of my favorite kids before we headed out to church...
When we got home we did presents...they actually gave me the shirt Saturday night so I could wear it to church.  I love it!  (Although I picked it out...I sent Steve a picture of it from the store and told Alexis where exactly she could find it!)  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE kitchen gadgets or items...especially good quality ones!  We really needed a new frying pan! I made eggs with it this morning and it was beautiful!  I also love the Pioneer Woman and got her second cookbook!
For dinner we had my favorite:  Filet's, red smashed potatoes (Thank you Pioneer Woman for that recipe) and asparagus!  It was delicious!
 
 It was a great Mother's Day!  

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Eli told me all about the new cookbook they got you in primary.

Happy (Late) Mother's Day!

chercard said...

OH I love Pioneer Woman too! So what kind of pan did you get? Mine are terrible!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space