Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 12x12


 Saturday began with me cleaning the pool area after the kids and two friends swam on Friday night...it was a disaster...pizza, wings, sodas, towels (all 10 of them), goggles, etc...EVERYWHERE!
Since during the week I go to boot camp and Steve does the morning routine I was happy to make breakfast!
 We had a ward activity cleaning up a neighborhood-picking up trash and cleaning gutters. 
After that I needed to sit down and plan my Sharing Time for Primary...
(I dislike doing Sharing Time greatly!!)
 Then Steve and I headed to Sam's so I could get flowers for the Primary kids to give to their moms.  It was slim pickings and I actually go the last 5 bouquets of carnations!
 I picked Eli up from a play date with the Noble twins.
 We headed to Taco Bell for lunch...I didn't have much in the house.  
I know some hate Taco Bell but I love it!
 I had serious laundry to do...two loads of pool towels, 2 loads of lights and 2 loads of darks!
 After that Steve and I laid down to take a nap...well..he fell asleep and I thought of all the things I should be doing so I couldn't fall asleep.  But it was nice to relax!
 Then Alexis and I headed to a Nutrition class held at my boot camp.
 Alexis had a game at 5pm...sadly they lost all three sets but they were close and intense.  
Alexis rocked her serves!
 We then headed to get dinner at a Thai place that has sticky rice with mango and coconut milk.  
YUM!  We love it!
That was my day summed up in 12 pictures!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I also enjoy Taco Bell. The kids and I had it after math night last week.

I was exhausted last week and longed to take a nap, but knew if I did I would never be able to fall asleep at night! I wish I could be a napper.

I thought sharing time went well. I dread doing it only 2 times a year!

chercard said...

Where is the Thai place? Sticky rice and Mango is one of my all time favorite desserts!

Kellie DeMille said...

Sharing time is awful! You guys are always one uping us (which is not hard to do I might add) I love the carnations for the Mothers. Taco Bell is my favorite because they have Mt.Dew on tap :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space