Monday, August 29, 2011

Oliver turns 2

 Oliver is 2!!!  I really don't think his looks have changed in the last year.
I'll take you on a tour of the last year...

Just learning to be a stable walker!
 
Halloween
 
 Trip to the ER after falling off the stage at the church (no concussion)
 Loves to shower...not crazy about baths as much.
(he snuck in there with his clothes on)
 He plays along with us when we dress him up!
 LOVES the swings at the park!  Giggles the whole time!
Is silly....
 He turns his lip inside out which makes us crack up!
 Shares water with Tawny!
 Enjoys cruising at Steve's softball games,
 Likes fireworks with the aid of noise canceling headphones.
 HATES, HATES, HATES the song Fleur de Lis.
We don't know why but when he watches a Baby Einstein clip on my phone and this song comes on he breaks down in the saddest cry.  I have NO idea why!  But its a bit funny!
 Ok-he likes baths if they are in the sink!
 Doesn't like ANY FRUITS or VEGETABLES!!!! 
Last week I offered him my corn and he actually ate it!  It was a fluke thing...
See....he hasn't changed much...
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!!!!

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What a cutie :) I thought his hair would stay dark like Eli's but it has really lightened up. Happy Birthday Oliver!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Oliver!!!! He is so very cute.

PULN7GS said...

Lotsa hugs from all your cousins- sure wish we could be there to celebrate you!

Erin Camp said...

Just such a cutie!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space