Saturday, April 2, 2011

Where's the Peanut Butter???

Not sure how this happened...Eli was chewing gum and Oliver got it in his hair. It was also in the kitchen sink and all over a sippy cup!
I did get the peanut butter out but decided I really didn't want to deal with that mess so I opted for the scissors...
Luckily hes a boy and my friend cuts hair. He was somewhat due for a buzz anyway!
This was before the buzz...he sported this look for a few days!
Eli isn't allowed gum for a bit!

4 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Oh dear! Just as bad as Silly Putty! Jen had to fix that one for me too! :)

Joanne said...

Yea...I got gum in my hair once. Not good!

Sarah said...

It is a very good thing he is a boy! Gum that close to the hairline is scary.

chercard said...

i have nightmares that happens to my daughter!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space