Each day this week my kids got to dress to a fun theme...
MONDAY:
Hats off to Reading (Crazy Hat Day-yeah...these sure are crazy!!!)
TUESDAY:
Wake-up to a Good Book (PJ day)
WEDNESDAY:
I Get a Kick out of Reading (wear a sport uniform or jersey)
THURSDAY:
I'm Crazy About Reading (Wear crazy stuff...Alexis was NOT happy about having to dress crazy. She told me she likes to look nice...whatever)
FRIDAY:
Reading is Cool (summery clothes)
We pretty much decided the morning of what they would wear...I wasn't really into it this year...
MONDAY:
Hats off to Reading (Crazy Hat Day-yeah...these sure are crazy!!!)
Wake-up to a Good Book (PJ day)
I Get a Kick out of Reading (wear a sport uniform or jersey)
I'm Crazy About Reading (Wear crazy stuff...Alexis was NOT happy about having to dress crazy. She told me she likes to look nice...whatever)
Reading is Cool (summery clothes)
4 comments:
I also was not into Nevada Reading Week this year! But you did a great job with their outfits. I especially love Alexis hair in wear crazy stuff day.
I love the crazy day...Alexis looks adorable with the straight and curly hair combo. Fun week!
I just read Sarah's comment...I promise I didn't copy her. :0)
I was here! :) ha ha
Post a Comment