Oliver has been walking for about a month but usually preferred to crawl. Now he is pretty much walking all over. He loves to walk around with the soccer ball and throw it, pick it back up and throw it. He also likes to walk and kick the ball. I think he has been watching the kids do it...either that or he is a child prodigy!
It seems like I always have the camera out when he is just in a diaper...he usually always has clothes on!
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
5 comments:
I love "just diaper" pictures. It's still stinkin' hot outside! And what a cute little walker. Growing up, but still got some baby chub.
He was a walking pro last night, even on an uneven surface like grass.
He looks so old! Where has the time gone? I think you are right on the child prodigy thing! Watch out David Beckham!
Love them when they are first walking...they are so dang cute! And even cuter in the diaper and soccer ball!
Love the pictures of Oliver walking! He is so cute!!
Alisa
Post a Comment