This is the last post about Alexis's trip to Idaho and the fun things she did. What can I say...I did nothing exciting this summer so I have to keep blogging about her adventures!
Dave took them white water rafting. She says this was the best thing she did on her vacation...it looks fun. These pictures were taken with a water proof camera so the quality isn't at its peak but you get the jist!



Maybe next time I can come up with a post besides Idaho vacation. Like maybe an 11 month update on Oliver??? I just don't know if I have it in me!
Dave took them white water rafting. She says this was the best thing she did on her vacation...it looks fun. These pictures were taken with a water proof camera so the quality isn't at its peak but you get the jist!




Maybe next time I can come up with a post besides Idaho vacation. Like maybe an 11 month update on Oliver??? I just don't know if I have it in me!
1 comments:
The time has now come that we have to live vicariously through our children.
Post a Comment