
After 7+ years Steve got released from Primary. He has taught the 10/11 year olds and this year was great since Alexis was in his class. I actually 'team taught' with him for about a year and a half...if you call sitting there and taking care of Oliver team teaching. After my new calling a month ago they decided to release him . He has a passion for teaching and this class has been great. He is now the Employment Specialist, I am the Primary Secretary and we are both still the Stake Athletic Directors. Busy Busy!!!
5 comments:
7+ years!?! What a good guy! He won't know what to do with himself in Sunday School :)
I love when people love their callings that much. I know those kids loved him and will miss him. And I love looking at all those girls and knowing they have been prepared to come to young womens.
7 years is a long time! How great that he loved it so much.
what a good guy to love primary so much!
That's where I learned so many things, was from Steve back in the day!!! He's a really good teacher!
Post a Comment