It has been 11 months since we have been to Arizona!!!! We have never gone THAT long before. On Friday, Steve's nephew, Jake came home from his mission in Alabama. Each time we go we split our time between 3 families: Mine, Steve's and Steve's best friend (since 6 years old).
I did a horrible job documenting the weekend so this is what you get...
We went swimming at Franc and Alison's house on Saturday and watched the World Cup. After seeing these pictures I think I need to feed Eli a bit more. Those ribs are very prominent.


On Sunday we got together with Steve's family for Jake's homecoming. The cousins had a fun time playing together. My kids have 16 cousins on that side
(I had a total of 3 growing up-such a difference!!!)
Eli, Ruby, Lili, and Randall
Lex, Holly, Tori and Heather
They have to 'look' all cool with one earphone in their ear-each listening to their own iPod!
Nolan loving on Eli
Funny teeth!!! He has 5 now.
And you gotta love the ONLY picture I took of Jake turns out blurry!
At my mom's house, Jim had a blast teaching Eli how to play some bombing game. Eli and Jim did this for a long time!
Sad that these are the only pictures I took! Oliver was especially cranky this weekend so I was holding him a lot....wait, is that ANYTHING new???! Actually he has been cranky the last 2 weeks. He better be teething or something!!!
I did a horrible job documenting the weekend so this is what you get...
We went swimming at Franc and Alison's house on Saturday and watched the World Cup. After seeing these pictures I think I need to feed Eli a bit more. Those ribs are very prominent.
On Sunday we got together with Steve's family for Jake's homecoming. The cousins had a fun time playing together. My kids have 16 cousins on that side
(I had a total of 3 growing up-such a difference!!!)
They have to 'look' all cool with one earphone in their ear-each listening to their own iPod!
And you gotta love the ONLY picture I took of Jake turns out blurry!
At my mom's house, Jim had a blast teaching Eli how to play some bombing game. Eli and Jim did this for a long time!
4 comments:
It's not the quantity of the photos but the quality! I think they were great! 5 teeth! No wonder the poor boy is miserable. I hope the teething is over soon :)
Your trips to Arizona sound a lot like my trips to Utah. There are so many people to see I feel like I just travel from home to home. Looks like you had a nice get-away. Too bad Oliver as cranky!
with all those people to see and babies to hold, who has time to take pictures! And can I just say that I wish my ribs were that prominent!!
with all those people to see and babies to hold, who has time to take pictures! And can I just say that I wish my ribs were that prominent!!
Post a Comment