Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

On Christmas Eve We just hung out and then had some friends over for dinner. After they left we watched The Nativity Story on TV which is such an amazing production!and just relaxed...
Then the kids put out reindeer food
And got Santa's plate ready! Then off to bed...
Looks like Santa came!
We do the stockings first and then do breakfast before getting into the gifts...

Oliver enjoying a gift from his stocking.

Present time...

(guess I didn't get one of Alexis opening her gifts!)

The aftermath! YIKES!!!!!!!

Oliver cuddling with his gift from Grandma Randall
It was such a fun, relaxing day...playing lego's and putting together Alexis's desk that Santa brought her. (post to come) We went to Steve's brothers house for dinner and enjoyed playing with some of their new toys!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the snuggling picture of Oliver. I am impressed you didn't make the kids get fully dressed this year before opening their gifts! It looks like a great Christmas.

Melissa Summers said...

I love the pictures of Oliver in his little chair looking all grown up. Our aftermath pictures look much worse, still does...

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun Christmas! I love the picture of the kids looking at the tree. Too cute :)

Lisa said...

looks like you had a very merry christmas!!

Cardalls said...

Fun pictures! I think we would have a rebellion on our hands if we insisted on breakfast before presents! I'm impressed!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space