Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catch-up On Nothing Much

We really haven't been up to much this month. 'Nick' our elf came back this year. He is a funny little guy and loves to fly back to us each morning and hide in a different place. The kids love finding him every morning.

Oliver is reaching for things and grabbing things. He is 3 and a half months weighing around 16 pounds. He eats a lot, sleep a little and makes us smile all the time (except between 10pm and 6am) I have had to resort to bibs since he is such a drooler!!! I have wondered if he will teethe earlier than the others. He has been like this for weeks and always puts his hands in his mouth. What he won't put in his mouth?...a pacifier or a bottle!
Here he did and I thought I had gained my freedom back but no...it was just a tease! He won't take it!
Alexis had her CHRISTmas play...that's right. It was called a Christmas Program. Not Holiday Program or Winter Program...and they sang songs of Jesus' birth! That is her in the back. I am glad she is tall but she is always in the back and it makes it hard to get pictures of her!
Makenna and Alexis
That is pretty much all we have been up to since Thanksgiving. Maybe with the kids being out of school for 2 weeks we will have more to post about. But probably not!

5 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

I love your new family photo in the header. Very cute.

Kellie DeMille said...

The new family photo is great! I am NOT looking forward to the nursing, it is basically a year of no freedom. I feel your pain!

Jossie said...

BTW Naiya is drooling a ton now too and putting her hands to her mouth a lot. Maybe just the age? I want your elf :-) Maybe next year.

Sarah said...

I too love the family pictures! I also love the font you used to spell The Randall's. Even though it would be nice if Oliver took a binkie, in a few months you will probably be glad he doesn't have one. Just one less crutch to get rid of.

Kristen said...

I love chubby babies. Oliver is so cute.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space