On Saturday we had Oliver's blessing. We prefer to do our blessings at home-seems a bit more personal.
These are all the men that helped bless Oliver...
Dana (bro-in-law), Eric (friend), Brother Palmer (bishopric member) Steve and Oliver, James and Dave (Steve's brothers-in case you couldn't see the resemblance), Jim (Steve's dad) and Dave (friend)
Family picture
Becca and Lisa (cousin and aunt)
I need to get pictures from other peoples camera's and then I can post more. There were about 30 people and I didn't do a great job documenting everyone that came.
It was a nice blessing with brunch following.
We really appreciate those that came to take part in it.
These are all the men that helped bless Oliver...
I need to get pictures from other peoples camera's and then I can post more. There were about 30 people and I didn't do a great job documenting everyone that came.
It was a nice blessing with brunch following.
We really appreciate those that came to take part in it.
8 comments:
We do our blessings at home as well. I love how peaceful it is to be surrounded at home with all my family. He sure is cute Rachael!
I wish I could do every event at home! I'm not sure why we blessed Sadie at church. I obviously was not thinking correctly after giving birth. It was a great blessing, and the french toast was so good. It is never that good when I make it.
love that last picture of him looking at your cousin...so cute!
I just think you all like to break the rules, ie. birth at home, blessing at home... it looks like it was reallly fun :)
Looks like it was a great day!
I'm the 2nd counselor.
I'm still sad we were out of town for this!!!
What a fun and special day.
That looks like a great time!
Post a Comment