Each year when it comes to carving pumpkins Steve does an amazing job free-handing something. This year things didn't go as smooth. One of our pumpkins was too soft to use and when Steve did his-it didn't work out. 
So this year we basically had pumpkin seeds to show!
We headed to our annual Trunk or Treat that our ward does. It was combined with two other wards.
Cast of Characters: Doctor Eli, Oliver the Teddy Bear and Alexis the 50's girl!


Eli and Kenzie (reunited after a 2 year separation)
My chunky bear!
The kids had a blast-the weather was amazing and we have a ton of candy!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
I just want to eat Oliver's cheeks :-) So cute!
Does Eli specialize? I need someone to fix my back!
Oliver looks so cute in his costume! I totally agree about the small turnout, I still have unopened bags of candy.
Eli and Alexis looked great when they came by our car. I am sad I didn't get to see Oliver the teddy bear!
Cute kiddos...Eli and Kenzie are so cute together..match made in heaven??
I seriously loved Eli's Dr. costume! He looked so cute. And you looked seriously great too in your Halloween shirt.
Great costumes! :o) That little bear is welcome to hibernate in my arms any time, if he gets the inclination. :o)
Such a cute family! I wanted to let you know that to fix your table you might want to call a place that refinishes furniture. Our movers told us when we move here and had a few dings in our furniture that there's this stuff (that I now cannot remember the name of) but what it does is thin out the stain around the blemished area a little bit so you have enough to cover the area. He said that furniture places would have it though so you might want to call and see what you can find out.
Brooks & Grady were that same bear for their first Halloween- so cute! Your kids are so cute and such cute costumes.
Post a Comment