Today my friend Amy and I went to the pumpkin patch. Last year I went too late in the month and there was NOTHING to pick from. This time there was a lot. Now you people who don't live in Vegas, don't make fun of the dried up pumpkin patch we have here! It is pathetic, I know!
We are amazed that they can even grow anything in this desert!
We found one!
So did Kenzie- we were done in less than 10 minutes. It was WINDY and Oliver wasn't digging that too much!
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great day. Cute picture of Eli and Kenz. Did Oliver get a pumpkin?
Looks like fun! That makes me realize that I still need to go :-)
The pumpkin patch does look rather sad. But at least the pumpkins still look great! Such a cute pick of Eli and Kenzie.
Post a Comment