I could eat him!

6 weeks: 22 inches and 12.6 pounds. Oh yeah-this baby got chunk! And on pure breast milk! He refuses a bottle (even with breast milk) and won't take a pacifier. Any tips? He even hates the car seat...good times. :) He is smiling and cooing and bats at objects in front of him. He holds his head up like a champ and is really strong.
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
6 comments:
He is looking more and more like a Randall everyday. Bummer about the pacifier and the car seat. I have no ideas to help. My kids never had a problem with the car and they all took pacifiers. Look at it this way...if he wont take a pacifier now, you will never have to figure out how to get rid of them later.
I want to nibble on him too- he is yummy! Sorry about the pacifier thing, that is not cool. My first two would not take a bottle either, it was one less thing to ween them off:) Good luck my friend.
Taylor was the exact same and eventually found her thumb. I thought I would crash the car if I had to hear her freak out anymore while driving. She's great now but those first few months were awful. Good luck, I feel your pain :)
my last two hated the car seat as well and emma wouldn't take a binki either. such a bummer! i say keep trying with the bottle, maybe sometime he'll like it, but won't ever do it if you don'tkeep trying to give it to him.
I have had 3 non-pacifier taking kids, but 2 have eventually learned to take the bottle. I agree with Cheryl. Keep exposing it to him, and he will eventually take it. He is so super cute and yummy!
None of my kids ever took a pacifier....sorry can't help you there :) He is cute though!
Post a Comment