Monday, December 8, 2014

Ice Skating

 For Family Home Evening I planned for us to head over to the new Summerlin Mall where they had ice skating...on real ice...not plastic.  We got there right when it opened so it was pretty empty.
 Eli struggled at first but started to get the hang of it.
Luckily for Oliver they had a double blade thing that you velcro 
onto shoes to make it easier for little ones...
 Alexis was a natural...she roller-bladed when she was 
younger so it came right back to her.
 
 

 Steve was our photographer and didn't want to get hurt while skating. 
I should have done the same thing because I did something to my ankle and for 2 weeks after I was in a lot of pain...It hurt to even touch it.  I think it was the boot...it wasn't very comfortable.  But the memories were worth it.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space